Jr. Private Equity analyst
The Jr. Analyst will provide research, modeling, and financial assistance to the SVP of Finance and Managing Directors of Clarke Capital Partners. The candidate will directly interact with all levels of the organization to ensure complete success of projects. The focus areas are the buy-side and sell-side analysis, project management assistance, monthly bookkeeping, and operational portfolio reporting. Additional areas of opportunity include legal research and reporting. This is a full time, entry-level position.
1. Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Entrepreneurship, or similar fields
2. Excellent computer and technical skills including office applications. Advanced Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience with Adobe is preferred.
3. Personal qualities of character, work ethic, credibility, and a proactive, hands-on strategic problem solver who will work closely with the senior members.
4. Ability to act and operate independently with autonomy to accomplish objectives.
5. Strong organizational, planning and project/time management skills
6. Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating critical data, including presentations to senior management, board or other outside partners
Please send a resume and cover letter to Nora Anderson at email@example.com